What’s inside the workbook?
- A “wants and needs” worksheet to help your kid decide what’s most important.
- A fun “savings tracker,” so your kid has a creative way to keep track of his/her progress.
- A fillable book list, so you can create a reading list with your child to teach more about financial literacy.
- A budget worksheet, and an expense and income tracker, so your child keep track of financial progress throughout the year.
- A giving back worksheet to encourage kids to be more charitable.
- Abundance money mindset bookmarks
- Christmas wishlist
- Birthday wishlist
- Save, Spend, Give money jar labels
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a printed/bound version of the workbook?
This is a digital product. We do not offer a printed/bound version currently. If there is strong enough interest in this, we may consider it in the future. We suggest you download the digital version and put it in a binder for your teen to use.
Do you offer refunds?
As this is a digital download, all purchases are final. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with your purchase.
What age is appropriate to use this workbook?
The Budget Workbook for Kids is designed for ages 5 to 10.