- Monthly Zoom accountability calls for teens
- Teens become part of The Future Millionaire Club
- Private Facebook group for parents
What’s inside the workbook?
- Space to write dreams and annual goals, so you know exactly what you’re saving for.
- A “wants and needs” worksheet to help you decide what’s most important.
- A fun “savings tracker,” so you have a creative way to keep track of your progress.
- A fillable book list, so you can create a reading list to learn more about financial literacy.
- A monthly calendar, a budget worksheet, and an expense and income tracker, so you keep track of your financial progress throughout the year.
- Quotes by famous and successful money managers, so you remain inspired to keep going after your dreams.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a printed/bound version of the workbook?
This is a digital product. We do not offer a printed/bound version currently. If there is strong enough interest in this, we may consider it in the future. We suggest you download the digital version and put it in a binder for your teen to use.
Do you offer refunds?
As this is a digital download, all purchases are final. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with your purchase.
What age is appropriate to use this workbook?
The Budget Workbook is designed for ages 12 to 18.