A Favorite Placefor Fun and Joy
Look into the eyes of a young child and see the sparkle and wonder. Develop these passions and watch the adult bloom into someone special. At Littledino Center, we work every day to build the foundations for amazing futures.
What We Offer
The LittleDino’s mission is to provide affordable, high-quality early education and childcare services for working families to ensure every child.
Parents who want to…
- Raise a money-smart teen, so they are prepared for the real world
- Help your teen to develop a positive money mindset, so prosperity is part of their future
- Give your teen the tools he or she needs to be financially successful
- Help your teen to be financially independent, so they don’t end up back on your couch
- Avoid your teen making the same money mistakes you made early in life
Teens who want to…
- Learn how to budget your money, so you have more of it later
- Understand why money management is important and you want an easy and fun way to do it
- Create a budget without it feeling like work
- Know what to do with your hard-earned money, so you get the biggest bang for your buck
- Learn how to save money for big purchases, like your first car and college tuition
- Learn to have full control over your money, so you’re intentional with every dollar
- Stay focused on your money goals, so you avoid overspending
- Learn how to categorize your money into expenses and savings, so you can adjust and stay on track to achieve your goals
- Learn about money management, so when you’re on your own your confidence will soar with money matters
You can choose between a bright and dark design, and each one includes…
- Space to write dreams and annual goals, so you know exactly what you’re saving for.
- A “wants and needs” worksheet to help you decide what’s most important.
- A fun “savings tracker,” so you have a creative way to keep track of your progress.
- A fillable book list, so you can create a reading list to learn more about financial literacy.
- A monthly calendar, a budget worksheet, and an expense and income tracker, so you keep track of your financial progress throughout the year.
- Quotes by famous and successful money managers, so you remain inspired to keep going after your dreams
Do you offer refunds?
As this is a digital download, all purchases are final. Please contact us if you need assistance with your purchase.
What age is appropriate to use this workbook?
The Budget Workbook is designed for ages 12 to 18.
Do you offer a printed/bound version of the workbook?
We do not offer a printed/bound version currently. If there is strong enough interest in this, we may consider it in the future. We suggest you download the digital version and put it in a binder for your teen to use.
Enjoy Your Holiday! Call Us
+1 888 561 795 1 or
Our Fun Photo Gallery
Years of Experience
Choose YourEntertainment Package
Look into the eyes of a young child and see the sparkle and wonder. Develop these passions and watch the adult bloom into someone special.
- Childcare Center
- Children Cafe
- Entertainments Areas
- Baby Areas