The Kids Money Academy is proud to introduce our new digital downloadable Budget Workbook for teens. This workbook is a simple yet comprehensive way for your teen to dream big, set their financial goals, and create a budget to get there.
It’s never too early or too late to start great money habits. Now, more than ever, it is important for teens to understand money and how it impacts their world.
With these skills, they will develop into successful money managers and know they have the financial literacy skills to create the life they want, one dollar at a time.
NOTE: This is a digital download product that you can print at home or use on a tablet.
NEED MORE REASONS?
When you join, you and your teen get fun and interactive bonuses,
Who is This Workbook For?
What’s Inside the Workbook?
Frequently Asked Questions
Parents who want to…
- Raise a money-smart teen, so they are prepared for the real world
- Help your teen to develop a positive money mindset, so prosperity is part of their future
- Give your teen the tools he or she needs to be financially successful
- Help your teen to be financially independent, so they don’t end up back on your couch
- Avoid your teen making the same money mistakes you made early in life
Teens who want to…
- Learn how to budget your money, so you have more of it later
- Understand why money management is important and you want an easy and fun way to do it
- Create a budget without it feeling like work
- Know what to do with your hard-earned money, so you get the biggest bang for your buck
- Learn how to save money for big purchases, like your first car and college tuition
- Learn to have full control over your money, so you’re intentional with every dollar
- Stay focused on your money goals, so you avoid overspending
- Learn how to categorize your money into expenses and savings, so you can adjust and stay on track to achieve your goals
- Learn about money management, so when you’re on your own your confidence will soar with money matters
You can choose between a bright and dark design, and each one includes…
- Space to write dreams and annual goals, so you know exactly what you’re saving for.
- A “wants and needs” worksheet to help you decide what’s most important.
- A fun “savings tracker,” so you have a creative way to keep track of your progress.
- A fillable book list, so you can create a reading list to learn more about financial literacy.
- A monthly calendar, a budget worksheet, and an expense and income tracker, so you keep track of your financial progress throughout the year.
- Quotes by famous and successful money managers, so you remain inspired to keep going after your dreams
Do you offer refunds?
As this is a digital download, all purchases are final. Please contact us if you need assistance with your purchase.
What age is appropriate to use this workbook?
The Budget Workbook is designed for ages 12 to 18.
Do you offer a printed/bound version of the workbook?
We do not offer a printed/bound version currently. If there is strong enough interest in this, we may consider it in the future. We suggest you download the digital version and put it in a binder for your teen to use.